About Dr. Pertsch:
Dr. Pertsch believes it most important your goals can be
approached if not fully achieved before any treatment is undertaken.
Uncompromising attention to detail coupled with judicious use of the
latest technologies combine to give striking yet natural results.
An earnest approach gives you full information empowering you to make
the best decisions in consultation with Dr. Pertsch.
Dr. Pertsch has information about him and support of his credentials
posted here and on other internet sites:
Pertsch in the News.
- Curriculum vitae: a summary
of Dr. Pertsch's background, training, and professional
- Photograph of
- Map and directions to
Dr. Pertsch's secluded, private office/operating room and recovery
complex in San Mateo, California.
- The American Board of Plastic Surgery, Inc.(ABPS)
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
documents Dr. Pertsch's 'Board Certified Plastic Surgeon' status.
Verification may also be obtained by calling 1-866-ASK-ABMS.
Society of Plastic Surgeons, Inc. (ASPS) (formerly American
Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, Inc.(ASPRS)
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons (CSPS)
- American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- San Mateo County Medical Association (SMCMA)
- ABJ Surgery Center, Inc. A Medical Corporation (Dr. Pertsch's
office operating room) Accreditation Association for Ambulatory
Health Care, Inc. Accreditation
- www.ImplantInfo.com (a site of patient recommended surgeons
for breast augmentation)
- www.PlasticSurgery.com listing.
- www.FaceForum.com lisiting (information on facial plastic
- www.LipoSite.com listing (an informative site on liposuction
with patient recommended surgeons listed by state)
- www.Surgery.org listing
return to main menu: jpertsch.com
Email Dr. James L. Pertsch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommend Dr. Pertsch's
site to a friend.
© James L. Pertsch, M.D. All Rights Reserved.